GB Industries strives to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by providing quality products and services. As the company grows from strength to strength, GB has embarked on an extensive R&D programmed to establish continuous upgrades in product quality, cost efficiency and new safety product development.
The safety gloves are put through a series of stringent tests to ensure that they can withstand different operating conditions to meet customer requirements.
GB has won the approval of stringent prestigious international standard authorities with the accreditation of the following certification of quality standards:
- MS ISO 9001: 2008 Certification;
- ISO 14001:2004;
- CE Marking (PPE Directive 89/686/EEC) Compliance Certification;
- ASTM D120-09 certification for Novax Insulating Gloves Class 00 to Class 4;
- EN 60903:2003 certification for Novax Insulating Gloves Class 00 to Class 4;
- British Retail Consortium (BRC);
- ISEGA Certificate for food contact
The above is evident of the company’s commitment to product excellence that has gained confidence and acceptance by our customers worldwide.
Contact us now for more information